Hey Mom & Dad, Today we are going to share 1st birthday Cake Ideas images, design ideas, ingredients and much more so you don’t need to read any other post to celebrate 1st birthday of your baby boy, or a baby girl and make the birthday memorable like never before.
What are the things, you can expect from this 1st birthday cake post?
- 1st Birthday Cake Ideas
- 1st Birthday Cake
- First Birthday Cake Designs
- 1st Birthday Cake Design
- 1st Birthday Cake Ideas for Baby Boy
- 1st Birthday Cake Ideas for Baby Girl
- 1st Birthday Theme Cake Ideas
- 1st Birthday Cake Images
- 1st Birthday Cake Wordings
- What to Write on 1st Birthday Cake
- First Birthday Cake Sayings
- How to Make Birthday Cake at Home [With Ingredients]?
🙂 Must Use 1st Birthday Invitation Wordings to use on Birthday Invitation Card 🙂
1st birthday Cake Ideas
Is your first baby boy/baby girl first birthday is nearing and you want to celebrate 1st birthday with cute looking birthday cake? Then you have landed on the perfect post where you can grab all the information at one place on the web about your kid first birthday.
If you want to add your creativity to your baby birthday cake, then you can find some best birthday cake design ideas that are designed by craft designers. Once you learn how to make birthday cake at home than you learn the basics of cake making and once you learn that, you must want to check Birthday Cake Design Ideas with Pictures and in that case, our in-depth guide for 1st Birthday Cake Ideas will help to design your baby’s first birthday cake better than anyone else.
1st Birthday Cake Images
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”53″ gal_title=”1st Birthday Cake Ideas”]
What to Write on 1st Birthday Cake [Best Birthday Cake Wordings]
- First Happy Birthday Bash!
- First Birthday Blast!
- I am One today!
- Happy 1st Birthday!
- [Baby Name] First Birthday
- Happy 1st birthday!
- My first trip around the sun!
- Happy 1st Birthday to the sweetest Birthday Boy!
- Happy 1st Birthday to the cutest Birthday Girl!
- Happy 1st Birthday to our Bundle of Joy!
- Take your time growing up. Happy first birthday!
- Happy 1st birthday! Don’t grow up too fast!
- Happy 1st birthday to you our dearest [Baby Name]!
- Happy 1st birthday! God bless you!
- Happy 1st birthday to our precious little girl!
- This is just the beginning! Happy 1st birthday!
- Happy 1st birthday to my lovely nephew!
- Wishing you a blessed 1st birthday!
- Oh, Snap! You’re [Age]!
The Best is Yet to Come
How to Make Birthday Cake at Home [With Ingredients]?
Hey, Don’t worry if you don’t know how to make a birthday cake at home because we are going to explain to you the birthday cake recipe with ingredients. The basic concept of any cake is: Mix the wet ingredients in a bowl, the dry ingredients in another bowl, then stir them all together to make the batter.
You need to keep one thing in mind that, how much gathering going to celebrate your baby’s first birthday cake and you need to check the amount of batter based on the audience at the birthday party.
So, let’s dig into the making process 1st birthday cake with ingredients:
1st Birthday Cake Ingredients List with Process:
- 1/2 cup sliced peaches peeled
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup fruit puree
- 1/2 cup buttermilk or milk + 1 tablespoon lemon juice (let sit for 5 minutes to make “buttermilk”)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of organic cream
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup optional for guests
1st Birthday Cake Making Instructions
- Blend fruit together in a food processor until liquefied. This gave us a 1/2 cup of fruit puree.
- Whisk your fruit puree, milk, egg, and vanilla together.
- In a separate bowl, combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- Slowly pour your liquid ingredients into the dry, and mix until the dry ingredients are all wet.
- Pour your batter into a greased 6 inch round pan (Double ingredients to make a double layer).
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes, or until you can stick a knife through the center and it comes out clean.
- Frost your cake or cupcakes and top with fruit.
Notes: Makes one 6 inch cake (20-30 Minute cooking time), 12 mini cupcakes (10 minute cooking time), or 6 regular size cupcakes (~15 min cooking time)
Cake Ingredient Source: superhealthykids