If you are planning to celebrate a birthday with the party than you must have a session of birthday party games where kids can answer the riddles because it enhances the confidence of kids and make the party more enjoyable, so we are going to share some best “What Am I Riddles” for birthday party games or you can use these what am I riddles anywhere you want to.
What Am I Riddles – What are these?
“What am I Riddles” is one of the best riddles in riddle birthday party games because it is a form of intellectual challenge game. This game can highlight different ways of thinking of kids and all of them can enjoy this game with fun and surprises.
What Am I Riddles for Birthday Party Games
- What begins with T ends with T and has T in it?
Answer: A teapot
- What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in one thousand years?
Answer: The letter M
- I have two hands, but I can not scratch myself. What am I?
Answer: A clock
- I am a seed with three letters in my name. Take away the last two and I still sound the same. What am I?
Answer: A pea
- What has one eye but cannot see?
Answer: A needle
- What has to be broken before you can use it?
Answer: An egg
- What goes up but never comes back down?
Answer: Your age
- I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old, what am I?
Answer: A candle
- What type of cheese is made backwards?
- What has a neck but no head?
Answer: A bottle
- I get wet while drying. What am I?
Answer: A towel
- I eat, I live. I breathe, I live. I drink, I die. What am I?