We all know that personalized birthday messages on cards add a unique touch to the birthday person. If you are not comfortable with your words then and want to know what to write in a birthday card then you can use our in-depth detailed informative guide with funny, sweet, sentimental things to write on the card of birthday for your loved one.
Its quite hard to find the best birthday gift, but even after you’ve found one and packed it but you need to know that, you are not done yet because you make sure to add one note or card on the gift with sweet text for the birthday card and give a special touch in front of birthday girl or boy.
If you just want to send a card because you are so far from birthday party location, then you can use these lines to write on a birthday card, which we’ve got you covered, so you don’t need to write something that might not reflect your love or care towards the birthday person.
Try these sweet messages or funny birthday quite on the birthday card. You can also borrow some romantic birthday wishes if you want to send a card to your love or a life partner. These funny, sweet, and sentimental messages will help you add a unique touch to your plain birthday card.
What to Write in a Birthday Card?
Once you’ve bought or designed your own birthday card, it can be quite tough to say something different from just basic ‘Happy Birthday Bla.. Bla..’. But when you start looking for what to write in a birthday card for a friend, love, brother, sister, mom, dad, grandpa, or grandma, you must use something unique and special.
Birthday Quotes to Write on Birthday Cards:
If you can’t put your own words or don’t know what you want to convey on the cards, let someone else help you in that case. Add below funny or sweet birthday quotes to write on birthday cards which will make your life easier and you can plan something more special because we got you covered on what to write on a birthday card.
- “I hope you get to do something fun to celebrate!”
- “You deserve everything happy. Wishing you that all year long!”
- “[Aaron], hope you have a happy [27th]! Love ya!”
- “The happiest of birthdays to the [loveliest] of [daughters].”
- “Warmest wishes for a happy birthday,”
- “Hope today’s filled with all your favorite guilty pleasures!”
- “Hope you make your [25th] a birthday to remember!”
- “Go forth from this birthday and prosper in your [ukulele playing]!”
- “Another year older, and you just keep getting stronger, wiser, funnier, and more amazing!”
- “Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people in the history of ever.”
- “Thanks for being here, for being you.”
- “Warmest wishes and love on your birthday and always!”
- “Be safe, have fun, take pictures, and enjoy every minute of this exciting time in your life!”
- “So grateful that God put you on this earth and in my life.”
- “Wishing you a happy birthday and a year that’s blessed.”
Funny Birthday Jokes to Write in a Card of Friend’s Birthday:
It doesn’t matter what is your age, friends are always friends and we all have the right on them to crack jokes on them to make them laugh. If you also want to do this on their birthday, then use these funny birthday jokes for the birthday card of a friend.
This birthday joke collection will help you to make your friend’s birthday more enjoyable. So, without a second thought, try these funny jokes for the birthday card and enjoy:
- What do you always get on your birthday? Another year older!
- Age is a relative thing. All my relatives keep reminding me how old I am.
- What goes up and never comes down? Your age!
- Statistics show that those who have the most birthdays live the longest!
- Birthdays are nice and all, but I think too many can kill you!
- Why do candles love birthdays so much? They just wanna get lit!
- I used to be a boy trapped in a woman’s body. But after 9 long months, I was finally born!
- The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.
- How do people celebrate birthdays in heaven? With angel food cake!
- You know you’re getting old when you realize that caution is the only thing you care to exercise.
- What is the meaning of a true friend? One who remembers your birthday but not your age!
- What did the ice-cream say to the unhappy birthday cake? “What’s eating you?”
- Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
- What does every birthday end with? The letter Y!
- What did the pirate day on this 80th birthday? Aye-matey!
- Today is your birthday, so congratulate yourself—especially if you’re still young enough to remember it!
- Birthdays are a great time to stop and appreciate gravity. Sure, it makes things sag as you get older, but it also keeps your cake from flying all over the room so you don’t have to chase it.
- What did one candle say to the other? “Don’t birthdays just burn you up?”
- Don’t get weird about getting older! Age is simply the number of years the world has been enjoying us!
- What happens when no one comes to your birthday party? You can have your cake and eat it too.