While solving the riddle called ‘Which of the following is Not a Brass Instrument’ and you want to know the answer of it then you can follow this guide and grab the answer quickly.
Which of the Following is Not a Brass Instrument?
Riddle: Which of the following is NOT a brass instrument?
The Answer: The correct answer is Saxophone.
What are Riddles?
“A question or statement intentionally phrased so as to require ingenuity in ascertaining its answer or meaning.”
More Riddle Questions and Answers:
- How Many 3s in the Image
- Sitting at a Four-Legged Table There is
- How Many Ducks Do You See
- State Without an A
- What Am I Riddles for Birthday Party Games
- The More You Take The More You Leave Behind
- How Can You Tell the Difference Between Two Types of Trees
- You Entered a Room with 34 People
- I Have 3 Dollars Riddle